Pages


Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year!! New Items!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I love the Christmas season and all of the traditional Christmas events. This year my husband and I took our five kids to the hale Theatre to see a Christmas Carol. After the first scene my 4 year old leaned over and said " that was short" She soon found out that it wasn't at all over. It was fun day! Now it's time to put the tree away and get ready for the new year! I'm excited for some new things I am going to be offering this year. First off, Black resin folding chairs. I have the white Resin folding and the natural Chaivari ballroom chair but really need a black chair. They will be able to rent starting on March 1st. Another thing that I want to have is a couple selections for a lounge area. Check back for photos and different styles available. Have a Great New Year!!